Become More Than Just Another Macro Coach With This New Program
Finally, a mentorship program that bridges the gap between macro coach and functional medicine without having to go back to school or feel overwhelmed.
Over 12 Months, the Wellfitz Program…
Delivers the Confidence for you to help most cases including the ones other coaches turn away.
Mentorship provided in a 1 on 1 setting, using advanced training modules, and employing peer reviews and collaboration.
Resulting in improved RESULTS for your clients and increased referrals.
What IS the
Why Pay For Education That Is Not Going to be Applicable to You and Your Clients?
How Is This Program Any Different?
- It’s a 12 Month, custom 1-on-1 program that is going to be specialized to you while addressing all of your questions & concerns. It will be the farthest thing from a simple membership site where all you get to do is log in and watch pre-recorded videos.
- I love to teach and answer questions as I feel that one of the best ways in which a person truly learns is by asking questions and then applying the knowledge learned.
- This program is set up in this way so that you can learn how to better help your clients get results.
Here is Exactly What You Will Get When You Join the Wellfitz Mentorship
A custom one-on-one program that specialized to you and your questions and concerns, this is not a membership site where you log in and get to only watch pre-recorded videos. I love to teach and answer questions as the only way a person truly learns is by applying the knowledge and asking questions. The program is set up in this way so that you can learn how to better help your clients.
How is this accomplished?
Are you a nutrition or health coach that is intimidated with certain types of clients because you lack experience, confidence or even simply do not know where to start?
→ Crack the code for difficult (aka the not-so-typical) client cases
→ Learn how to actually get clients results beyond basic macros
→ Become the authority of your coaching style and client niche vs another coach praying someone responds to your DMs
→ Gain confidence to work with any client you choose
→ Create impact and actually earn the income that you want because you will be able to help any type of client, get real results
Intro to Travis
My name is Travis Zipper. When I first started out in the nutrition realm, I lived paycheck to paycheck working at a medical weight-loss clinic where I made less than $2000 a month. I loved what I was doing and I had a passion for helping people improve their lives but it just wasn’t enough as every day I just felt ill-equipped to help the difficult clients that I was seeing.
As I knew deep down that diet pills and medications were not the long term answer for any of them. At that time I was just stuck as I didn’t have the skills or education to really make a difference. Now, even though, I have always had a huge hunger to learn it wasn’t until I started asking the question? Why was the medical community only looking to manage their patient’s symptoms instead of really trying to find the true root cause behind their problems? Now, when I knew that I was never going to ever get the answers that I was looking for, I decided to take another route and find the practitioners out there who were helping their clients and patients turn their lives around for the better and achieve true levels of health.
As soon as I saw what they were doing, I knew right away that I had to learn from them as I knew that by doing so it would help me get to the next level. I literally became a sponge soaking up all that I could and as time passed I started to understand why the difficult clients were not seeing the results that they wanted and I began to learn how to help them. It was at that point that I knew there was no turning back, as I was hooked and my path forward was never more clear, as I was going to be a person who made a difference in this world for the better and at that point, I told myself that from that I never wanted to have to turn away a difficult client again because I didn’t have the skills to help them. And I was also super determined to help anyone else in this world who felt the same way.
During my years of working with clients, I learned how to
- Connect with all types of clients
- How to become confident in my abilities to help the not-so-typical clients
- Earn referrals from clients that I helped, so that I never had to market myself
- Learn the application protocols for helping many of the difficult health conditions of today.
Fast forward 5 years later, I now live on the beach and work from home and I can say that I have the perfect work-life balance. I work Monday through Friday for 3-4 hours a day and I sleep like a baby each night knowing that I am helping to teach the health coaches of tomorrow. I am proud of what I do and I want to show others how to be confident and proud of what they do as well and also earn a great income in doing so.
This is why I decided to create the Wellftiz Mentorship. So I can actually be both a mentor and coach to any anyone out there that is ready for my program and ready to learn. In this community of rock star coaches, you will become so confident and rock-solid in your abilities that you will be able to work with any kind of client from the elite athlete to the chronically sick.
I have spent years educating myself and thousands of hours working when it comes to working with clients in order to compile all of that information into an amazing, 12-month program, the Wellfitz Mentorship Program.
Because together, we can go far!
Amanda Stegman (+ MS, LDN)
“Travis is more often referred to as “that smart science guy”. He has displayed through his researched-based accredited certification courses and supervisory roles a phenomenal talent for quickly learning scientific and biological processes while providing answers to complex medical issues with virtually immediate recall. His ability to use critical thinking skills to connect a multitude of symptoms to a unique cause makes him an asset to the field of functional medicine by assessing the entire person.
He can balance the dichotomy of complicated scientific medical diagnosis with functional and complementary therapies; connecting unique symptoms to their etymology and cause while implementing functional and complementary medicine solutions. The amount I learned from Travis in this realm of healthcare was invaluable.
He is humble about his own capabilities which can be shown with his patient, helpful, and constructive approach working with both patients and employees. Anyone fortunate enough to work with Travis Zipper will receive up to date evidence-based information, practical application skills, as well as individual attention to learn and grow in a supportive environment.
Plus he’s really hot.
(ok fine you might leave that part out)”
Casey Tom, B.S, FDN
“His knowledge of hormone and gut health is unmatched and brought me back to the whole post-pregnancy. My life and health are vastly improved since working with him and can’t recommend Travis enough. He is your own personal superhero nutrition coach.”
Crossfit Lorton Owner, M2N Owner
Precision Nutrition Certification, NCI LV1, RDH
“Travis has been so much more than a coach to me. He was able to look at all of the aspects of my life and try and help me find the best ways to my goals. Going through one particularly dark time in my life after a loss of a baby and major kidney issues, Travis was able to guide me using nutrition as a way of bringing my body back to life, improve sleep quality, help me work my mindset which in turn lowered my stress, and use food quality and types to benefit my total wellness. More than just coaching me and me feeling lost on the other side, Travis educates along the way so that you learn about your own body and what works specifically for you.”
iN3 Nutrition Coach; Director of NCI L1 Mentorship; iMpact to iNcome Business Coach; All American Bad Ass
“He has helped me understand the client issues we are dealing with on a deeper level and educates me on the steps to take to reach consistent progress. It has also helped me communicate my approach as their coach more effectively and educate them in a way they understand and in turn, are more complaint within our plan. Without the guidance of Travis, I would be going in circles with a handful of clients trying to figure out what needs to be done!”
Courtney – Pharm.D.
“Not only can he explain the science behind the human body, but he explains it in a way that everyone understands. We then feel empowered to apply that knowledge with our own coaching clients.”
Anna Lou Hathaway
Licensed Dietitian; NCI Level 2 Nutrition Coach; Sports Nutritionist
“He is knowledgeable and always on top of the current research and, more important, application in real life. His talks and classes are excellent and you always end up learning more than you expected.”
Like what you hear?
Here’s What the Course Breakdown Looks Like
Module 1: Circadian Rhythm and Sleep
The human circadian rhythm is guided by the sun’s natural movement of a 24-hour orbit around the earth and those 24-hour cycles of light and dark. However the internal circadian clock is guided by numerous variables that go outside of just light exposure, such as when a person exercises, when they eat and obviously when they sleep. And that should serve as great news to everyone as those are all factors that a person has direct control over, and by which will allow a person to regain control over their internal circadian clock if it ever becomes disrupted.
It is important to remember that as humans our biology is directly tied to the clocks that are inside every one of our cells and it is those little clocks that play a huge role in every aspect of human health such as losing body fat, having a healthy hormonal balance, maintaining high levels of energy and lastly if a person can get in good quality night of sleep or not. Most of the population does understand that sleep is important but very few truly now just how important it is or understand the true role that the sun, sleep and as to how their circadian rhythm plays one of the biggest roles in their level of health or disease.
In this module, learn much of the science and the dangers behind having a disrupted circadian rhythm and how to implement the appropriate lifestyle factors that will help return a person’s circadian rhythm back into balance. In addition, learn some of the most advanced sleep improvement tactics and protocols that almost anyone can use to improve the quality of their sleep and their overall energy levels.
Module 1 Outline - Topics Covered
1. What is Circadian Rhythm
2. How Disruptions of Circadian Rhythm Materialize in the General Population
3. The 8 Primary Mechanisms that are Negatively Affected by a Disrupted Circadian Rhythm
4. The Role of Nutrition in a Healthy Circadian Rhythm
- Orexin and the Role of Nutrition in Creating It
- Strategies for Improving a Healthy Orexin System
- Short-Term and Long-Term Effects of Nutrients and Nutrition Timing on Circadian Rhythm
5. Circadian Rhythm Nutrition Strategies
- The Effects of Meal Timing on Circadian Rhythm
- Blood Sugar Dysregulation
- Specific Nutrient Timing
- Largest Potential Meal Timing Practices for Improving Circadian Rhythm
5. The Science of Sleep Stages and Sleep Patterns
- Sleep Stages
- Sleep Processes
- Suprachiasmatic Nucleus, BMAL and Clock Genes
6. Sunlight’s Unknown Roles in the Body
- Can a Person Overdose on Vitamin D from the Sun?
- UV Rays from the Sun and Skin Cancer Facts
7. Sunlight’s Role in the Body Outside of Vitamin D
- What is Cholesterol Sulfate?
- Blue, Red light, Near-Infrared Light and Far-Infrared Light
- Melanocortin System and Sunlight
- Sunlight and Neurotransmitters
8. Electro Magnetic Fields (EMFs) and the Disruptions That They Cause in the Body
9. Sleep Strategies for Improving Circadian Rhythm
10. Circadian Rhythm and Sleep Realignment Exercise
Module 2: Gut Health and the Microbiome
2000 years ago Hippocrates stated that “all disease begins in the gut” and he could not have been more accurate with that statement.
Due to the wide net that the gut and the digestive tract can play in all health related conditions we spend a full two modules covering how to maintain a healthy gut and the microbiome. In module 2 we take a deep dive into the physiology of digestive tract so that you as coaches can learn how to better identify many of the GI conditions that will plague the types of clients that you will see and then how to connect their symptoms to specific parts of the GI tract as well as the many conditions that may be causing those problems. As it is important to first understand the function of the gut before you can help your clients ever heal from a gut dysfunction!
Module 2 Outline - Topics Covered
1. The Many Parts of the Gastrointestinal System
2. The Primary Functions of the Parts of the Gastrointestinal System
3. Leaky Gut and Intestinal Permeability
4. The Mucosal Barrier and the Immune System and Secretory IgA
5. Gastrointestinal Diseases, Syndromes, and Conditions
6. Digestion Explained
- The Many Places Where Digestion Can Go Wrong
- The Brain-Gut Connection – The Vagus Nerve
- What are FGIDs & Why are They So Hard to Diagnose and Treat?
- Not Having a Gall Bladder Can Be a Problem
7. Bacteria, The Good the Bad and the Ugly
- Beneficial Bacteria in the Body and Probiotics
- Harmful Bacteria and Pathogens
8. The Current State of Gastrointestinal Health
- GI Diseases on the Rise
- The World Is Just Starting to Understand Just How
- Important the Gut Really Is.
- How Our Birth and the First Few Years of Life Affect Our Microbiome.
9. Symptoms Identification Through the Use of In-Depth Gut Health Questionnaires.
10. Interpretation of Functional Medicine Based Stool and Blood Testing for Intestinal Permeability and GI Pathogens and Digestive Function.
Module 3: Gut Health – Diets, Protocols, and Supplements
In actuality there will be many contributing factors that will and can affect the health of the gut. Factors such as diet, food intolerances, lifestyle, hormones, sleep, and medications are just a few that will affect the state of how the body digests and eliminates what a person eats and drinks each day. In this module order to help support your clients gastrointestinal health, learn about some of the top gut health diets, supplements, cleansing protocols that will help heal a dysfunctional gut and keep it healthy.
Module 3 Outline - Topics Covered
1. How Food Quality Applies to Gut Health
- Inflammatory versus Anti-Inflammatory Foods
- Top Foods for Gut Health
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
2. Gut Health Maintenance
- 5 Main Areas of Focus for Maintaining a Healthy Gut
- How to Assess GI Problems Without Testing
- Implementing Lifestyle Factors First
- Functional GI Testing Methods That Are Available
3. Gut Healing Based Diets
- Paleo Diet and Paleo Autoimmune Diet
- Low FODMAP Diet
- Simple Carbohydrate Diet
- Elemental/Semi-Elemental Diet
- Anti-Candida Diet
- Fasting for Time-Restricted Feeding for Gut Health
4. Gut Health Supplements and Herbs
- Digestive Enzymes
- Hydrochloric Acid (HCL)
- Bile Creation and Support Products
- Mucosal Lining Repair
- Constipation Relieving Products
- Peristalsis and Motility Agents
- Supplemental Probiotics
- Combination Antimicrobial Agents
5. Gut Health Healing Protocols for Broken Guts
- The 4R Program
- The Elimination Diet Progression
- The Basic Gut Cleanse Protocol
- Managing Die-off Reactions
6. Putting It All Together with A Comprehensive/Restoration Gut Healing Plan
7. Closing Thoughts
Module 4: Liver Health and Detoxification
Well in this module, we dive into all areas regarding the liver and explore many of the warning signals that the body puts out that the liver may need some extra attention. We cover important role that the liver plays in a person’s metabolism and inability to lose weight or body fat, we introduce the fundamentals behind many of the various liver health strategies, what nutrients the liver requires in order to function properly, when the liver could benefit from a little extra detoxing, and then lastly how to implement a safe and effective detox protocol that any person could benefit from.
Module 4 Outline - Topics Covered
1. The Many Role of the Liver in the Human Body
- How Does the Liver Affect a Person’s Metabolism
- Why Should a Person Regularly Detox
- Signs and Symptoms Associated With Toxicity
- The Liver and the Gallbladder Working as a Team
- Some Quick Overall Detoxification Diet and Lifestyle Tips
2. Toxicity in the World Today
- Just How Polluted Are We? As Well As Our Homes?
- The Worst Offender
- Toxicity Studies
- Where Do Toxins End Up Once They Get in the Body?
- The Point of it All
- How to Become Un-Toxic
3. How to Fix The Liver and Safely Detoxify the Body
- Assessing Toxicity
- Removing the toxic Burden
- Layer in Detox Enhancing Foods and Liver Strengthening Foods
- Supporting the Detox pathways with Specific Nutrients
- Trigger the Physical Detoxification Processes
4. Summary of the Detox Process
- Maintenance Phase
- Take-Home Points on Toxicity
5. What are Liver/Gallbladder Flushes and What are Coffee Enemas?
Module 5: Stress and the Adrenals
Module 5 Outline - Topics Covered
1. The Interrelationship of the Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal (HPA) Axis and Life
- How Does the HPA Axis Work
- Functional Layout of the Adrenal Glands
- Negative Feedback Loop Regulation
- The Many Types of Steroid Hormones
- Steroid Hormone Production
- Cortisol Production Steps
2. What Actually Happens in the Body During the Stress Response
- What Makes Up the Stress Response System
- What is Stress?
- Sources of Stress
- How the HPA Axis Affects All of the Other Body Systems.
- How Does All of This Affect the Dieting Process and You as a Coach?
3. What Must be Done Before Any Type of Balance Can be Restored and or Before any Progress Can be Made.
- Cortisol Awakening Response (CAR)
- “HPA Axis Dysfunction” and “Adrenal Fatigue” Are Not Recognized
4. Comparing Blood, Saliva and Urine Cortisol Testing
- Serum Testing of Cortisol
- DHEA vs DHEA-S
- Urine Testing of Cortisol and DHEA
- DUTCH Testing
- Saliva Testing of Cortisol and Hormones
- Evaluating Saliva Cortisol Testing Results
- Evaluating Salivary Cortisol Testing Results
- The Pregnenolone Steal Misconception
5. Basic Adrenal Health Supplements
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Adrenal Glandulars
- Licorice Root
- Herbal Adaptogens
6. The Progression of Stages in Adrenal Dysfunction
- Normal Cortisol Output is Rarely Seen
- Stage 1 Adrenal Dysfunction, Presentation, and Symptoms
- Stage 2 Adrenal Dysfunction, Presentation, and Symptoms
- Stage 3 Adrenal Dysfunction, Presentation, and Symptoms
7. Advanced Adrenal Supplement Protocols and Case Studies
- General Adrenal Supplements for Stage 1, 2 and 3
- Stage 2 Adrenal Dysfunction Supplement Dosing
- Supplement Dosing Instructions
- Case Study Work
8. DUTCH Testing (Dried. Urine. Testing. Complete Hormones) Adrenal Portion Interpretation
9. What Does the Science Say About Adrenal Fatigue and or What Are The True Causes of Low Cortisol
Module 6: Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
Blood chemistry analysis is a skill and a craft that takes time to develop although on its own blood chemistry analysis is only one piece of the puzzle in the client journey as it also requires understanding that an individual is not just reading a bunch of numbers on a piece of paper. Although there are some blood chemistry tests that hold merit on their own, normally they are just one piece of a puzzle, however, when all of a person’s blood chemistry markers are looked at in their entirely as well as a person’s symptoms, the process of doing so will help paint a picture if a person is on the path to health, or on the path to illness.
The law states that health and nutrition coaches are legally not allowed to interpret blood chemistry reporting, however they are permitted to help clients identify “red flags” and or other potential risk factors when it comes to the potential development of a negative health condition and then based on that information direct the client or refer the client to appropriate healthcare professional. This module will follow that premise to the letter but it will also show a person how to evaluate and analyze a person’s blood chemistry profile and then use that data to help clients pin point if a nutritional and or a hormonal imbalance exists as well as many other potential chronic health issues.
In this module learn which blood tests should be performed on every patient so that you can better help connect a person’s symptoms to an imbalance or even to a clients health complaints. Then learn how to guide a person with appropriate nutritional and lifestyle based protocols that address many of those deficiencies so that that client’s serum blood chemistry values are kept within the optimal ranges with the end goal of having clients have more energy, live happier, healthier and longer lives.
Module 6 Outline - Topics Covered
1. An Overview of Blood Chemistry Analysis.
- Legalities of Health Coaches Reading Blood Work
- Basic Blood Chemistry Interpretation Approaches
- The Problem with Standard Blood Chemistry Reference Ranges
- Basic Blood Chemistry Interpretation Guidelines
- Common Blood Chemistry Panels
- The Most Commonly Seen Blood Biomarkers Per Body System
2. Specific Functional Areas of Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Gastrointestinal Function Biomarkers and Blood Chemistry Patterns
- Liver/Hepato-Biliary Function Biomarkers and Blood Chemistry Patterns
- Red Blood Cell Function & Anemia Biomarkers and Blood Chemistry Patterns
- Nutrient Deficiency Identification Biomarkers and Blood Chemistry Patterns
- Blood Sugar Dysregulation Biomarkers and Blood Chemistry Patterns
- Adrenal & Kidney Function Biomarkers and Blood Chemistry Patterns
- Thyroid Dysfunction Biomarkers and Blood Chemistry Patterns
- Cardiovascular Function & Inflammation Biomarkers and Blood Chemistry Patterns
- Sex Hormone Regulation Biomarkers and Blood Chemistry Patterns
- The Immune System Biomarkers and Blood Chemistry Patterns
3. Putting it All Together
- The Main Purpose of Blood Chemistry Analysis is to
Help a Client and or Practitioner Answer the Following
- Procedure for Integrating a Client’s Blood Chemistry
Analysis into Health and Nutrition Coaching.
- Steps to Use When Analyzing a Clients Blood Chemistry
- When to Repeat Blood Chemistry Testing
- When to Use Blood Chemistry Analysis Software Analysis For Interpretation
Module 7: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
If you are a health or nutrition coach that has females clients that gain weight gain no matter how healthy you try to eat or how hard you exercise or if they grow extra hair where they don’t want it and or have skin problems no matter what they try, they crave carbs and have irregular periods or non-existent periods, then you may have a client with some variation of PCOS and that client may not know which way to turn. Now even if a person can understand what is going on in the body of a person with PCOS and learn what they are supposed to be doing with PCOS clients, it can still be hard to get them to implement the necessary lifestyle changes and it can quickly become overwhelming. To make matters worse, the internet is full of so-called experts who have never actually worked with clients who have PCOS nor do they understand the scientific evidence behind treatments for PCOS and or how it develops.
In this module learn the reasons as to why PCOS has made such a huge re-emergence as of late and also how to fully take into account each client’s unique internal makeup and needs so that you can better help them get back on the path to healing. This module gives you all the tools and steps that a health and nutrition coach will need in order to help guide a PCOS client and of which is broken down in an easy to understand and apply through the lens of a health coach.
Module 7 Outline - Topics Covered
- The Main Areas of Focus When Combating PCOS with Clients
- Mother Nature’s Role in the Development of PCOS
- The Role that Circadian Rhythm Disruptions in PCOS
- Criteria for Diagnosing PCOS
- Primary Lifestyle Factors that Contribute to PCOS
- How Genetics Play a Role in PCOS
- Birth Control and Medications Used in Treating PCOS
- The Role of Leptin and Insulin Resistance in PCOS
- How EMF’s Disrupt the Human Body
- Serum Labs to Check with PCOS
- Supplements that Can Help with PCOS
- Toxins and Endocrine System Disruptors and PCOS
- How Gut Health and the Microbiome Affects PCOS
- Daily Lifestyle Tips for Dealing with PCOS
- PCOS Superfoods
- Initial Out of the Gate PCOS Client Plan
- Determining PCOS Genotypes and Utilizing PCOS Symptom Questionnaires
- Implementation of the Satiety Index and the Insulin Index in PCOS
Module 8: Thyroid Health
Diet alone will not cure a person’s hypothyroidism As there is no specific diet, supplement or medication that has been shown to eliminate thyroid disease. However, through the right combination of nutrients, the removal of certain triggers, lifestyle modifications and many times through the use of replacement medications a person can learn to balance their thyroid function and eliminate all of their symptoms and even quite possibly put their condition into remission.
In this module, through the lens of a health coach learn how resist the many temptations and diet fads that surround Hashimoto’s and hypothyroidism while also learning the tools that will help a person establish balance, have robust energy levels and also maintain a healthy weight. Or in a more sense learn how to show clients the right way to eat and live their lives that will maximize their thyroid health through the process of including and not excluding so that you can help your clients live optimally and no longer be grouped into the sick and diseased category.
Module 8 Outline - Topics Covered
1. Hypothyroidism Explained
- How are Hypothyroidism and Autoimmunity Connected
- What is the Thyroid Gland and What Does it Do in the Body
- Different Variations of Thyroid Conditions and Symptoms
- How to Create Thyroid Symptom Questionnaires
- The Root Causes Behind Thyroid Disorders
- Thyroid Blood Testing Markers
- Creating a Thyroid Health Timeline
- The Progression of Thyroid Disease and its Triggering Events
- Thyroid Replacement Medications
- 5R Program for Thyroid Healing
2. Application and Dealing with Root Cause Triggers
- A Plan on How to Deal with Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Restorative Foods and Diets and Dietary Triggers of Thyroid Disease
- Improving Liver Function and Eliminating Nutritional Deficiencies
- Adrenal Health and Healing
- How to Identify Hidden Infections and Heal and Seal the Gut
- Thyroid Disease Remission
3. Sample Case Studies and Lab Panel Reviews
Module 9: Testosterone Optimization
There is strong research that shows a powerful link between low testosterone and obesity, increased disease risk and premature death in both men and women, which means that having low or deficient levels of testosterone should be taken seriously. Testosterone, sperm counts in men and overall fertility in both men and women have been steadily declining for over 30 years now and there are numerous lifestyle and environment factors that are contributing to its decline.
The best way in which a person can help to bring up and improve their testosterone levels is through adopting certain lifestyle habits that will also improve a person’s overall level of health and well-being. But in many situations, lifestyle corrections may not be enough all on their own in order to help a person with low testosterone level maintain higher levels of health and there will be some individuals that will be candidates for a version of a hormone replacement therapy. In this module learn how to remove all of the lifestyle and dietary barriers that can hold a person back from having optimal levels of testosterone and how to correct them, in both men and women and also learn when the possible use testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) may be the next best option for a person and when the use of TRT will not make much of a difference at all.
Module 9 Outline - Topics Covered
- Coming Soon… Still Creating the Module Content
Module 10: Living for Longevity Through Hormesis
Longevity and lifespan tend to go hand in hand but I think that a more accurate term of what people are truly chasing when they say that they desire a life of longevity on this Earth, is that their true goal is to live a long and healthy life and have a long “healthspan.” As healthspan is defined as the period of one’s life in which they are healthy not just old in age. However, being healthy can mean different things to different people but most will define it as being free from serious disease and not being self reliant or dependent on others for their health and care.
There is plenty of research and debate going on right now about how much stress a person should have or what is the right amount and or type of exercise, or what is the best diet or even if certain drugs and supplements can help maximize a person’s longevity and healthspan. But many times being healthy for the duration of a person’s life goes way past just exercise, eating vegetables, sleeping 8 hours and not being a giant ball of stress.
In this module learn what you can do to help your clients live the longest and healthiest lives possible through lifestyle improvements and the implementation of what is known as hormesis. The definition of hormesis states that it is a biological phenomenon whereby a beneficial effect in the body results from the exposure to low doses of an agent/stressor that would otherwise be toxic or lethal when given at higher doses. What does that mean exactly? It means that small amounts of certain stressors will make the body and mind stronger state whereas larger doses of that same stressor would kill a person. Think of the phrase, “whatever doesn’t kill you, only makes you stronger.”
Learn what is missing in the lives of the current population that is preventing long healthspans, as well as the science behind hormesis and the protocols that utilize hormesis so you as a health and nutrition coach can help clients live long and healthy lives by showing them how to make easy longevity based commitments each and every week. If you can help clients do so then you will most likely have clients on the safest road when it comes to feeling their best, being free from disease and living a long lifespan and long healthspan.
Module 10 Outline - Topics Covered
1. Longevity and Healthspan
- 30,000 Foot Viewpoint on Longevity
- Our Genes Do Not Control Our Destiny
- We Can Regenerate Our Brain Cells
- Common Themes Seen in Longevity
2. How Can the Many of Common Longevity Points Be Amplified and Made Simple as Many Are Just Boring and Hard to Implement in Modern Day Society!
- Diet Improvements
- Exercise Improvements
- Connecting with Nature Improvements
- Social Interactions Improvements
- Observing a Digital Sabbath
- Supplementation Improvements
- What Is Hormesis?
- The Different Variations of Hormesis?
- Famine (Intermittent Fasting / Time-Restricted Feeding)
- Nutrient Cycling
- Heat and Sauna Use Hormesis
- Cold or Hydrotherapy Hormesis
- Hypoxia and Oxygen Deprivation Hormesis
- Exercise-Induced Oxygen Deprivation
- Toxin-Xenobiotic Hormesis
- Red, Near-Infrared Light Hormesis
- How Has Xenohormeis Evolved?
- Xenohormesis is Similar To Caloric Restriction
- How Does Xenohormesis Benefit a Person?
- Xenohormesis Compounds
- How to Incorporate Xenohormesis in Daily Life
5. Awaken Protocol
- Daily Hormesis Incorporations
- Weekly Hormesis Incorporations
- Monthly Hormesis Incorporations
- Yearly Hormesis Incorporations
Module 11: Perimenopause and Menopause
If you work with female clients anywhere from the ages 40 and above then the chances are very high that you will be working with women in the perimenopausal range who know very little as to what exactly is going on in their body during that time period. Currently, there exists very little perimenopausal typed education when it comes to the health coaching realm and the topic of managing symptoms through lifestyle is rarely brought up by doctors unless the words hormone replacement therapy or antidepressant medications are used. It is because of those facts that many women end up being totally unprepared for the changes that take place with their emotions, their hormonal levels and health during this stage of life.
Helping clients understand what to expect during the years before menopause can help ease many of the symptoms but there will also be many times where a woman will need more than just education on the facts. Relief during this period of time for women may come positive self-talk, letting go of past grievances, making dietary changes, adding in a few targeted supplements, moving more throughout the day or even some hormone replacement therapy. But with all of the information that is currently available it gets hard to decipher what is going to be the best course of action for a person. For many women out there, it feels like the menopausal years are going to last forever, but it takes a good educator to reassure them that their transitional stage in life is just a temporary journey. It could be aches and pains, hot flashes, night sweats, emotional swings, weight gain or a loss of sex drive, in this module learn how to help a woman improve any and all of her symtpoms, so that they can get their Mojo back and enjoy life.
Module 11 Outline - Topics Covered
- Coming Soon… Still Creating the Module Content
Module 12: Mitochondrial Function
As important as the mitochondria are, the sad part is that most of the population doesn’t even know what they are or that they could be the single largest cause root cause behind a majority of their health problems. When it comes to mitochondrial disease, there are studies that show that the average patient/client will see over 8 physicians before ever getting diagnosed with a condition. Even the practitioners and coaches out there who do understand the importance of maintaining healthy mitochondria are mostly only helping clients by giving them certain supplements but missing the true cause behind their dysfunction. Just as each person has their own genes and their own microbiome each person will have their own set of reasons as to why their mitochondria might be dysfunctional and most of those problems cannot be fixed by just taking a supplement.
In this module learn exactly how the mitochondria function, as well as many of their newly discovered roles in the body that go past cellular energy creation. Learn how to assess if mitochondrial dysfunction exists, and as to how it can quickly snowball into numerous other problems and what health coaches can do with clients in terms of correcting it.
With the information in this module, move yourself ahead of all of the other health coaches in the world today and quite possibly even become more educated most functional practitioners on the topic of mitochondrial health. Nowhere does content and information exist like this that is specifically geared towards educating health coaches on the topic on mitochondrial health. This is the most cutting edge module of the whole course and by learning about how to help keep a person’s mitochondria healthy it will only ensure that your clients reach any and all of their health goals.
Module 12 Outline - Topics Covered
1. MITOCHONDRIAL FUNCTION AND STRESSORS
- Why Learn About the Mitochondria
- Mitochondrial Biochemistry
- What is the Cell Danger Response?
- Stress and Mitochondrial Health
- Emotional Stress and the Toxicity That it Causes
- Medications and the Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- The Gut/Mitochondria Connection
- Leaky Gut Issues
- EMFs and Mitochondrial Damage
- What EMFs Do to the Mitchiondria
Tips for Reducing Their Damage
2. MAKING MITOCHONDRIAL CHANGES FOR THE BETTER
- Metabolic Flexibility
- Regaining Metabolic Flexibility
- Vagus Nerve and the Mitochondrial Connection
- Stimulating Vagal Tone
- Exercise for the Mitochondria
- Strength Training and HIIT
- Blood Flow Restriction Training
- Tools for Optimizing the Mitochondria
- Near-Infrared Saunas
- NAD and Ozone Therapy
- Molecular Hydrogen
3. MITOCHONDRIAL ASSESSMENT AND PROTOCOLS
- How to Assess For Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- The Mitochondria’ Break Down In the Body
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction Symptoms
- Using Blood Chemistry to Identify Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Mitochondrial Blood Chemistry Markers
- Oxidative Stress Markers
- Mitochondria Loving Foods and Supplements
- Mitohormesis Protocols
- Closing Thoughts
A Word Of Warning…
The WellFitz Mentorship Is Not Going to Be For Everyone
*This Program Is NOT For You If…
❌ You Don’t Want to Get Long-Lasting Results For Your Clients.
- If you are delivering the best results to all types of clients, at all levels, and if your business is overflowing with referrals due to all of the positive results that you deliver… Then Hey I would like to Work With You As Well!
❌ You Are Not Willing To Make a Time Commitment
- This program will require a good amount of work and time put into it so it should only be considered for those who can devote 4-5 hours per week at the minimum.
❌ You are Brand New to the Health Coaching Realm and Have Very Little Experience in Working with Clients
- I never like to say no to anyone who wants to help others. But this is not meant to be an entry-level program as it has really been designed to show health coaches how to help the difficult clients. And let’s be honest when a nutrition or health coach first gets stated they rarely start off with the most difficult type of clients. But any skill can be built through experience and practice. Therefore, if you are a brand new health or nutrition coach then this may be a program that is better suited for you down the road. However, if you’re passionate about it and still interested then please reach out and we can discuss it further.
❌ You Do Not Believe Yourself as Someone Who Should Pay it Forward?
- I have kept the enrollment small so I can only work with those that are going to be the game-changers of tomorrow and to those who are passionate about helping others and giving back. Having ambition and the desire to learn are secondary characteristics behind being truly committed and wanting to make a difference.
❌ You Are Not Willing to Step Outside of Your Comfort Zone
- To truly learn the principles of this mentorship, you will be challenged. Memorizing information never gets anyone anywhere. So you must be prepared to have to present your work and findings through several different methods. As the best coaches are also the best teachers and never make excuses or place blame for their failures on anyone but themselves.
Questions? Here are Some FAQs
Will you help me with marketing?
Directly No… but indirectly yes. This is purely an educational mentorship on how to improve your skills with clients so that you get them the best possible results. When you do that you will find that your clients end up sending you all the referrals that you need. Based on those skills I can help you customize your message to attract clients but this is not by any means a business or marketing course.
Does your program include 1-on-1 training or is it all pre-recorded modules?
Actually Both! I believe that the 1-on-1 aspect of my program is the most important part of this mentorship. There will be 2-3 live coaching calls for each module that will be focused on reviewing the materials covered. During the call, we will discuss how to directly apply these protocols so that you can go out and practice & apply all of your new coaching skills immediately. You will also have access to the course videos, the the other member’s case studies, in the very active and supportive Private Facebook Group where everyone will be required to post their assignments so everyone can be ready for any client that needs us.
Does this program qualify me for CME hours or is it recognized by NASM?
As of now, no. However, it is the plan to have this program approved to do so as soon as the program is eligible.
How will this program help me?
The goal of the WellFitz Mentorship is to teach you many of the current functional medicine based lifestyle and nutrition strategies with have been shown to be proven methods that deliver clients results. With the WellFitz Program you be better able to help clients break through plateaus and feel confident in your abilities to do so which will only allow your business to effectively grow. No doctor, practitioner or coach can help every client in the world but together, we can help identify many of the largest root cause issues that our clients face and help them find practical solutions to their biggest problems.
Will I be able to order functional medicine testing and blood chemistry results for my patients when I complete the mentorship?
No, you alone will not be able to order testing but, as a member of the Wellfitz Community, you will have access to all form of functional medicine testing and blood chemistry testing for your own clients. The tests will be ordered through myself at my cost and then I will help you interpret the results so that we can put a plan together for your clients based on their results.
Do you provide protocols?
Heck Yea! That’s what this mentorship is all about. Some call it short cuts but it’s really just years of learning and experience from some of the best teachers/healers in the industry, so that you can quickly learn what works and what doesn’t.
There will be numerous application based methods, protocols and tons of accompanying video guides that will show you as a health and nutrition coach, towards real application based on proven methods that deliver the best type of results.
The Wellfitz Mentorship Program will provide you with the methods, confidence and tools that you need to effectively help any type of client improve their overall health and get them Long-Lasting Results…
Is the WellFitz Mentorship for Me?
If You’re a Nutrition Coach or Nutritionist
that feels like you just don’t have the skills, experience, methods, or confidence to help not-so-typical clients with their nutrition get results…then 100% it is…
If You’re a Health Coach or Health Care Provider
who wants to go beyond ‘weight loss’ and weight loss challenges, get the type of results with clients that are long-lasting, and make not only other clients, but also, other coaches also want to work with you…then you bet it is…
If You’re Any Type of Practitioner
who wants to have the confidence in themselves to understand how to dig down to the true root causes of the more complex cases, so that you can get them results where many others have failed and be able to add more revenue to your business by actually helping clients get results. then for sure…
If You are a Coach
who has the desire to help others and feels lost in the current sea of information and wants to learn how to effectively address many of the modern-day health conditions and lifestyle imbalances that go outside of the basic dietary and nutritional principles without another wasted evening on google…then yes…
If You are Currently Working with Clients
and want to learn more of a hands-on approach to personal coaching while learning the tools that help ensure a high level of compliance, real long-term results and lots of referrals…then you have found the right place!
Common Objections that I Hear…
I am not qualified enough or do not have enough experience?
I don’t have enough time?
And then to that I say time is all about what you make a priority in your life, if you had a child that became sick tomorrow, the priorities of today would be different than the priorities of tomorrow, this is no different! Prioritize your future and learn to make a difference!
There is too much competition already out there in the health coaching space today?
And to that I tell you that according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, health coaching is growing at a faster rate than any other occupation. The statistics on chronic illness speak for themselves. And just this year alone the American Medical Association (AMA) announced the approval of three distinct “Category III” codes for “Health and Well-Being Coaching.” The coach is defined as a non-physician health care professional certified by the National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching OR the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. and the Category III code will go into effect January 2020. With that, there is plenty of room to grow/
I do not have the money or I can't afford it?
And to that I say that all people in life are going to be required to make both a time commitment and a financial investment in their future, if they plan on improving theirs. Otherwise, if they don’t then that new future will end up meaning very little to them. Or better put, a person just needs to have some skin in the game. However, an even better question to be asked is where should that that time commitment and financial investment be spent with it and does it align with your own goals and values?
So… After Everything I’ve Told You,
If you are Interested in Becoming Part of the Next Wave of
Educated Health Coaches and or Practitioners…
Here’s What To Do Next:
When you click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below, just fill out your information so we can set up a time to talk and see if the WellFitz Program is going to be the right for you.
There are No Hard-Selling Tactics. Ever!
Did You Just Scroll to the Bottom Like Me?
If you did, here’s the deal. My name is Travis James Zipper and I’ve spent the last 7+ years working some of the most difficult client cases when it comes to nutrition. I created the WellFitz Mentorship for Coaches because I kept seeing more and more macro coaches just coming into the health coaching space but knew very little in terms of helping clients that went beyond simply prescribing their initial macros. It has become my goal to help coaches help the clients who need more than just macros but don’t quite need any form of medical intervention.
Using a combination of modules, live interactions, community, and current client case study reviews, we will take a deep dive into some key areas that most coaches get stuck on. This includes gut issues, hormone problems, circadian rhythm disruptions, weight loss plateaus, and more. To distinguish yourself as a coach from your future competitors, you will not only need to be required to show clients what to do and how to do it but also the reason as to why they should do it.
If this sounds like you, a person that wants to help people beyond just basic macros, and actually make a difference, and level up your game… Then simply click the button below to get started.